Maintenance free series ( DH)
Single Station Insert Series (DS)
Freedom Force Series (DF)
Single station machine insert series (DE)
Comprehensive Training Series (DA)
Single Station H series
Fitness equipment accessories
Name：Ms. Hao (General Manager)
Add: No. 1998, Kangbo Avenue, Songguandi Sub-district Office, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
Copyright © Shandong Strongway Fitness Equipment Co., Ltd. 鲁ICP备08006270号 鲁公网安备 37140202001425号 Powered by www.300.cn SEO tags
Dezhou Strongway Fitness Equipment
Basic knowledge of fitness
1. The best time for training Before we start fitness, you must first know at what stage the best time is for fitness. We recommend that everyone's best fitness time is from 3 to 5 pm. During this time your The spirit belongs to a relatively abundant state. Of course, if you have time in the morning, you can also do fitness training in the morning.
2. The choice of training tools is another choice of our fitness tools. If you are a novice fitness player, then I recommend that you use some free weight equipment to complete the training, do not use some fixed equipment to lift weights, this will not let your muscles There is good room for growth. We must understand centrifugal training, so that our muscles can contract automatically, so that your muscles can be exercised to the greatest extent. You can have a pair of dumbbells at home, which can also help you complete a lot of training moves.
3. Three major movements that cannot be ignored in strength training When we are doing strength training, we must not ignore three major movements, one is deadlift, the other is squat, and the other is bench press. These three big movements It can help us exercise different parts of the body, it should help us exercise the legs, squats can also help us exercise the lower limb muscles, and bench presses can help us exercise chest muscles. For each training action, we have to make a detailed number of times so that our muscles can be effectively exercised, but our training times should not be too long, and the training weight we choose should not be too heavy. Practice from the most basic.
4. Recovery time after training After we finish training, we must know how to rest our muscles, and let our muscles have a recovery time. This determines how often you train. I don't recommend everyone to practice every day. After a period of exercise, you can practice every other day. Some large muscle groups in our body need two days to get a good rest, so that your muscle growth can be more effective.
5. Training time for beginners The training time for beginners is best 3 to 5 times a week. You can adjust it according to your actual situation. Fitness is only a part of our life. You don't need to put it too important. Position, we still have to focus on our own work.
6. Make every move a standard. Every time we do training, we must make every move a standard. For example, if you do squats, you have to do 15 times. Be standard so that this action can give you better results. We don't ask for the speed of the action, we should ask for the quality of the action, so that you can achieve the best training results.