Maintenance free series ( DH)
Single Station Insert Series (DS)
Freedom Force Series (DF)
Single station machine insert series (DE)
Comprehensive Training Series (DA)
Single Station H series
Fitness equipment accessories
Name：Ms. Hao (General Manager)
Add: No. 1998, Kangbo Avenue, Songguandi Sub-district Office, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
Copyright © Shandong Strongway Fitness Equipment Co., Ltd. 鲁ICP备08006270号 鲁公网安备 37140202001425号 Powered by www.300.cn SEO tags
Dezhou Strongway Fitness Equipment
China Adjustable boxmaster tells what are the precautions when using gym euqipment
Do you know what you need to pay attention to when using gym euqipment? Let's follow the editor of China Adjustable boxmaster to have a simple understanding!
1. Pay attention to the following aspects when using outdoor gym euqipment
1. People who regularly participate in physical exercise should master the speed of exercise volume. Generally, the pulse rate should not exceed 110 beats per minute, and the maximum should not exceed 120 beats per minute. For comrades who do not take part in physical exercise often or at all, they must choose a sport that suits them.
2. Be sure to prepare before exercise, warm up for about 10-15 minutes. This can prevent twisting the ankle, waist and nerve damage.
3. Do some sorting activities after exercise. Because the capillaries dilate after exercise, if you sit on the ground and stay still, your blood will not be able to return to the heart at the far end of the body, and you will feel the heart is suffocated. Old comrades with high blood pressure and heart disease. Take a walk after exercise and buffer for about 10 minutes.
4. To master the exercise time. It is recommended that each exercise time be around 40 minutes, not less than 30 minutes on the left, and no more than 1 hour on the right.
2. Precautions for the use of commonly used gym euqipment
1. Treadmill: Both hands should hold the bars tightly to prevent falling; the swinging range of the legs should not be too large to avoid muscle strain.
2. Combined horizontal bar: Hold the horizontal bar firmly with both hands to prevent falling and injury.
3. Rotating waist device: The waist should be controlled when twisting, and the amplitude should not be too large. Always keep your hand from the handle, keep the twisting angle below 45 degrees, and the twisting speed should be slow and even.
4. Low back massager: moderate force, slow to fast movements.
5. Seesaw: Both hands should hold the handrails tightly, and the oscillation frequency should not be too fast or too large, otherwise it is easy to cause vertebral compression fractures or coccyx in people with osteoporosis.
6. Spacewalker: Do not swing too much. Especially the elderly have poor muscle flexibility. If the swing of the legs is too large and the speed is too fast, it is easy to strain the muscles around the spine. Therefore, the amplitude of the leg swing should be about 45°, and the frequency should be controlled at about 3 seconds each time.
7. Jianqi training machine: don't touch the disc herniation. This exercise is very suitable for those who often desk, neck muscles and lumbar muscles are strained. But if the disease has progressed to a herniated disc, never use it.
8. Traction trainer: try pull-ups first. If you can't even complete a pull-up, it's best not to use it. Elderly people with insufficient hand strength are advised not to do this exercise.
9. Twisted waist rotator: The rotation range should not be too large. The twisting amplitude should not exceed 180°, the speed should be slow, the movements should be gentle, and the frequency should be controlled at about 3 seconds each time.
In summary, the editor of China Adjustable boxmaster introduces the relevant precautions of gym euqipment, and I hope it can help you.