Maintenance free series ( DH)
Single Station Insert Series (DS)
Freedom Force Series (DF)
Single station machine insert series (DE)
Comprehensive Training Series (DA)
Single Station H series
Fitness equipment accessories
Name：Ms. Hao (General Manager)
Add: No. 1998, Kangbo Avenue, Songguandi Sub-district Office, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
Copyright © Shandong Strongway Fitness Equipment Co., Ltd. 鲁ICP备08006270号 鲁公网安备 37140202001425号 Powered by www.300.cn SEO tags
Dezhou Strongway Fitness Equipment
Do you know the misunderstandings in the use of commercial treadmill
Commercial treadmill is a regular fitness equipment in the home and gym, and it is a very simple kind of home fitness equipment, and it is a choice of home fitness equipment. Do you know any misunderstandings about its use? Let’s follow the editor to understand it briefly!
1. Don't warm up. Warm-up activities should be done before going on the commercial treadmill, otherwise it is easy to cause muscle strain on the thigh and calf. Pressing legs, squatting, stretching muscles, flexion and extension of joints, etc. can increase the temperature of the muscles and make them softer. After getting on the commercial treadmill, you should start with dynamic warm-ups such as slow walking and jogging, and gradually increase the amount of exercise. This process usually takes 10 to 15 minutes.
2. The speed setting is too fast. When using a commercial treadmill, you must understand your exercise limits. If the physical strength can't keep up and the set speed is fast, it is easy to fail to keep up with the rhythm, and it is easy to fall. This is a problem that novices often encounter.
3. Excessive exercise. The time and intensity of exercise on the commercial treadmill should be determined according to the purpose of the exercise. Jogging for more than half an hour will consume fat, and more than 1 hour will consume protein. Therefore, if the goal is to lose weight, the exercise time should not be too short or too long, 40 minutes is appropriate.
4. Running is an aerobic exercise, and the whole body will participate in it. If you hunch your chest or hold your hands while running, you will not be able to achieve the effect of exercise, but will also increase the pressure on the lumbar spine, which will cause waist after a long time. Muscle strain.
5. Many people like to watch TV while running. This will distract you and cause injury if you are not careful, especially those who are not familiar with the operation of the commercial treadmill.
In summary, the editor tells: You can learn more about the misunderstandings related to the use of commercial treadmill.