Maintenance free series ( DH)
Single Station Insert Series (DS)
Freedom Force Series (DF)
Single station machine insert series (DE)
Comprehensive Training Series (DA)
Single Station H series
Fitness equipment accessories
Name：Ms. Hao (General Manager)
Add: No. 1998, Kangbo Avenue, Songguandi Sub-district Office, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
Dezhou Strongway Fitness Equipment
customized manual treadmill without motor The manufacturer will show you: how to adjust the speed of the treadmill
Manual treadmill without motor can increase the service life of the treadmill only if it is properly maintained daily. The manufacturer of the manual treadmill without motor will show you how to maintain the treadmill more.
Manual treadmill without motor maintenance method:
1. The manufacturer of manual treadmill without motor tells you to unplug the power plug of the treadmill before cleaning or maintaining the product. The lubrication condition of the running board and the running belt must be checked at least once a week.
2. Please increase the amount of treadmill oil according to the actual frequency of use: if each machine is used frequently every day for 6 hours or more, add oil once every ten days, and add about 10-20ml for each machine. If each machine is used within 6 hours a day, add oil every fifteen days or so, and add about 10-20 ml for each machine. Do not use excessive lubricating oil, the more lubricating oil is not the better.
3. The manufacturer of manual treadmill without motor tells you to regularly remove dust to keep the parts clean, which can extend the life of the treadmill. Be sure to clean the exposed parts on both sides of the running belt to reduce the accumulation of impurities under the running belt. The manufacturer of manual treadmill without motor tells you to ensure that your sports shoes are clean, and to avoid carrying foreign objects under the running belt to wear down the running board and running belt. The surface of the running belt must be cleaned with a damp cloth dampened with soap. Be careful not to splash water on the electrical components and under the running belt.
Instructions for safe use of treadmills:
1. The power supply of the machine must be grounded reliably, and it is strictly forbidden to use the treadmill without a grounding wire.
2. The manufacturer of manual treadmill without motor tells you that the treadmill is suitable to be placed indoors to avoid moisture. It is not allowed to splash water or other liquids on the treadmill, and it is not allowed to place or insert any foreign objects on the treadmill.
3. During the operation of the machine, all moving parts will generate static electricity. Keep away from flammable and explosive materials.
4. When using a treadmill, ensure that its four feet are reliably on the ground and placed steadily. And a safe space of 2000mm*1000mm should be reserved behind the body of the treadmill.
5. The manufacturer of manual treadmill without motor tells you to avoid using other electrical appliances on the same power supply line at the same time.
6. It is recommended to wear sports clothing and suitable sports shoes when using the treadmill. It is strictly forbidden to exercise barefoot on the treadmill.
7.Manual treadmill without motor The manufacturer tells you that two or more people are not allowed to exercise on the treadmill at the same time.